Golden Axe Overnight Oats
Overnight Oats:1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup Retro Leaf Golden Axe herbal tea
2 cups milk of choice (we prefer pea protein milk)
1/2 cup chopped mango, fresh or frozen, divided
1/4 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
Pinch of salt
8 almonds, chopped
2 teaspoons unsweetened coconut flakes
Golden Axe Golden Milk:
- Steep 1/2 cup of Golden Axe herbal tea for 5 minutes at 212° F.
- Once cooled, add 2 cups of preferred milk.
- Place Golden Axe golden milk in small sauce pan.
- Heat on medium until it comes to a simmer, stir occasionally.
- Let simmer a couple of minutes while whisking slowly; it will get frothy.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Mix together oats, Golden Axe golden milk, 1/4 cup of the mango, yogurt, and salt in a jar.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning top with almonds, the other 1/4 cup of mango, and the coconut flakes.
Nutrition Information (per serving)Calories: 410
Total Fat: 12 g
Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 230 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 62 g
Dietary Fiber: 7 g
Sugars: 29 g
Protein: 17 g